GreenSet Worldwide is a leader in the installation of tennis courts and the surface chosen by over 600 tournaments (ATP, WTA, ITF, Davis Cup and Olympic Games), the most prestigious private tennis academies, numerous federations and thousands of clubs, hotels, schools and public facilities. They summarise their history as follows:
1970 – Starting point
GreenSet establishment. Manufacturing and distributing unique resins with state-of-the-art court building technologies.
2000 – Company’s turning point
Acquisition of Greenset by former top ATP professional tennis player Javier Sánchez Vicario.
2021 – Where we are now
World’s leading experts. Official ATP court for more than 25 years. Having installed 15,000 courts for 600 tournaments and events in 60 countries around the world.
Courts completed with GreenSet in Australia include:
1) Perth Arena and State Tennis Centre
2) Adelaide Memorial Drive Tennis Centre
3) Brisbane Queensland Tennis Centre (Pat Rafter Arena)
4) Sydney Olympic Park, KRA and Qudos Arena
5) Melbourne Park (Australian Open) Albert Reserve, Scotch College, Xavier College, Kooyong Tennis Centre