SOUTH HURSTVILLE NSW
Acousto-Scan Pty Ltd is an ISO/IEC 17205 Laboratory that specialises in testing sporting and playground surfaces. They have over 20 years’ experience in testing both installations and products.
Their accreditations include NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia), FIFA (Federation Intenationale de Football Association), IRB (International Rugby Board), AFL (Australian Football League), CA (Cricket Australia), ITF (International Tennis Federation), FIH (International Hockey Federation). They are an ISS Scientific Body Member.
Acousto-Scan has been directly involved with the Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games, Pacific Games, FIFA gold projects and World Cups.
Dalton Consulting Engineers (DCE) is a privately owned and passionately managed civil engineering consultancy with a growing global footprint.
DCE are experts in the design and project management of sporting projects and related infrastructure. DCE prides itself on combining the engineering and financial imperatives for sports facilities with the necessary infrastructure requirements.
Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience in the delivery of sporting projects, DCE provides expert services and advice in the following key areas:
– 3d animations for concept design
– Synthetic & turf sportsfields
– Athletic tracks
– Thoroughbred racing facilities
– Water saving initiatives
– Integrated water cycle management
– Detailed design
– Project management
– Construction management
Labosport provides independent accredited performance testing for all leading sports organisations, including FIFA, WR, FIH, IAAF, AFL, World Bowls and ITF. We also provide independent research, consultancy and design on sports surfaces—synthetic, hybrid and natural turf.
• As an independent surface testing company, we specialise in the testing and assessment of all playground surfaces. Our organisation is an independent field testing and laboratory testing service. We have the capabilities to deal with any playground surface testing, from Critical Fall Height testing to failure investigation of the rubber surfaces.
• Our services are currently utilised by Councils, Child Care Centres, Independent Schools, Playground Companies, Surface Companies and Leisure Management Companies. Many of the surface construction companies draw upon our experience and knowledge in order to ensure the quality and durability of their products. (e.g. UV testing, TGA, DSC, SBR rubber, EPDM, TPV, TPE).
• Playtest can test your surface to AS 4422:2016 to show that the surface is compliant to the critical fall heights of the equipment.
North Melbourne VIC
Martin Sheppard, Managing Director of Smart Connection Consultancy, has worked since 2008 supporting clients with feasibility studies, business cases and the procurement of synthetic sports surfaces, so that the technology can grow participation in active recreation and community sport. Recognised as one of Australia’s leading thinkers and influencers on the use of synthetic surface technology, he is also the technical adviser to the FFA, NRL and Rugby Australia on synthetic surfaces, in addition to working directly with FIFA, World Rugby and FIH.
Softfall Testing NT representatives are certified for softfall testing and playground auditing. They will assist you with playground design, on-site testing and certification to Australian Standards.
SPORTENG specialises in the planning, design and construction inspection of Fields of Play for all sports.
Blending engineering with specialist knowledge gained from working closely with sport governing bodies, stadium curators, sport planners and architects, SPORTENG provides leading-edge technical advice for all forms of Field of Play.
Pivotal to the SPORTENG approach is our understanding of the specific design requirements for a Field of Play and our appreciation of how facilities will be constructed, operated and maintained. Our specialist team, the largest in Australia, brings every skill to the table to ensure we can deliver the highest quality and most appropriate design option for clients.